Home Page | Posts tagged "cold"
Single Cup Coffee Maker & Water Cooler Hybrid
Ditch the coffee maker and water cooler, and use just one item for both needs.
Has all the advantages of a premium water cooler, but can also combine the best quality water with the best quality coffee at just the right temperature for a powerfully aromatic, rich tasting coffee.
* Convenience of a water cooler that also makes single cup coffee. Saves countertop space, perfect for offices and busy homes.
* Brews K-Cup® after K-Cup® at the optimum temperature of 201°F, far hotter than others.
* Hot water is available instantly, so we brew much faster than other single cup brewers.
* The largest reservoir by far, a 5 gallon water bottle. Compare 640oz versus the typical 48oz.
* Three cup sizes 6, 8 and 10 oz.
* Uses your choice of premium quality water, instead of regular tap water.
* Ice block cooling delivers the coldest water at a steady, frigid 40°F, far colder than others.
* Rock steady hot water temperature. Uses patented technology to maintain an unfluctuating 194°F or 201°F, so tea is always just right.
* Self cleaning technology uses unstable oxygen to prevent the buildup of bacteria biofilm that plagues other water coolers. Ours always delivers fresh tasting water.
* Bottom loading to hide the unattractive water bottle.
* Aesthetic with pleasant contours, hidden faucets and simple modern design.
* Full stainless steel is unusual for water coolers, but an attractive match for contemporary designs.
* Patented Energy Saving technology allows for making coffee as well as water, but uses about 1/2 the energy of regular water coolers.
* Large removable drip tray catches water spills, and is dishwasher safe.
Coffee Maker Review 2014 | Yama Glass 6 8 Cup Cold Drip Maker Straight Black Wood Chek for Detail Here – Great design and beautiful on …
Copyright Best Coffee Machine 2015 - 2016
Powered by Discount Web Store