Sun and Sales
- Patented “Cappuccino System” frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean “Direct-to-Brew” system
- No waiting between preparing espresso and cappuccino with the double boiler system
- Professional-quality, conical low-pitch burr grinder with adjustable grind fineness
- Utilize De’Longhi’s specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest)
The unit’s front panel offers easily accessible controls for the on/off switch and cappuccino system, as well as for adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit individual tastes, from long or short to weak or strong. Its patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container, plus the coffee spigot height can be adjusted to accommodate all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug. Even more, the unit?s exclusive cup tray keeps cups warm before use, and its three-hour automatic shutoff provides added safety. Other highlights include a 60-ounce removable water tank, a handy water-level indicator, a 7-ounce bean container, an electronic steam and coffee thermostat, rinse and decalcification auto programs, and a removable drip tray for easy cleanup. Made in Italy, the 1,150-watt espresso/coffee machine measures 17 by 13 by 18 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic machine features a unique beans-to-brew system that grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The machine makes espresso at a consistently ideal temperature because of its new stainless-steel double boiler, which provides excellent heat distribution, as well as its instant reheat function, which keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups.