Home Page | Best Coffee Machines | Viva Coffee Maker & Water Cooler, K-Cup Compatible, a True Stainless Steel Water Dispenser with Bottom Loading, Self Cleaning, Ice Cold Water and Steaming Hot Water
Single Cup Coffee Maker & Water Cooler Hybrid
Ditch the coffee maker and water cooler, and use just one item for both needs.
Has all the advantages of a premium water cooler, but can also combine the best quality water with the best quality coffee at just the right temperature for a powerfully aromatic, rich tasting coffee.
* Convenience of a water cooler that also makes single cup coffee. Saves countertop space, perfect for offices and busy homes.
* Brews K-Cup® after K-Cup® at the optimum temperature of 201°F, far hotter than others.
* Hot water is available instantly, so we brew much faster than other single cup brewers.
* The largest reservoir by far, a 5 gallon water bottle. Compare 640oz versus the typical 48oz.
* Three cup sizes 6, 8 and 10 oz.
* Uses your choice of premium quality water, instead of regular tap water.
* Ice block cooling delivers the coldest water at a steady, frigid 40°F, far colder than others.
* Rock steady hot water temperature. Uses patented technology to maintain an unfluctuating 194°F or 201°F, so tea is always just right.
* Self cleaning technology uses unstable oxygen to prevent the buildup of bacteria biofilm that plagues other water coolers. Ours always delivers fresh tasting water.
* Bottom loading to hide the unattractive water bottle.
* Aesthetic with pleasant contours, hidden faucets and simple modern design.
* Full stainless steel is unusual for water coolers, but an attractive match for contemporary designs.
* Patented Energy Saving technology allows for making coffee as well as water, but uses about 1/2 the energy of regular water coolers.
* Large removable drip tray catches water spills, and is dishwasher safe.
Posted by @admin in Best Coffee MachinesTags: Bottom, Cleaning, Coffee, cold, Compatible, Cooler, Dispenser, KCup, Loading, Maker, Self, Stainless, Steaming, Steel, True, Viva, Water
Unit looks great matches other appliances in the kitchen Unit looks great matches other appliances in the kitchen, BUT this is are second unit in two months where the preheat led light just blinks. The “High Limit Thermal Fuse” had blown can not be repaired. I do not recommend purchasing this product manufactured by Electrotemp as you will have problems.
We have owned this unit for a month and love it. The cold water is very cold and … We have owned this unit for a month and love it. The cold water is very cold and the hot is 212 degrees. Love the water is hidden inside the unit and you can turn the hot and cold switches on and off as you desire. The coffee maker works pretty well and solves the problem you read online of water sitting in the Keurig unable to be cleaned. Maybe the fuses will break as others have said but so far so good. Make sure to keep the pad under the cooler to reduce the sound/virbration of the…
Don’t buy! Owned two of these. Water cooler/hot water works like a charm, but the coffee maker quit working after a couple of weeks.
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Copyright Best Coffee Machine 2015 - 2016
Powered by Discount Web Store